The MEA is the first port of call for British companies looking to grow their business and build relationships in the Middle East and North Africa. We offer:
- Trade and Investment conferences, featuring government representatives, senior business figures and industry experts from the UK and the MENA region. Our annual ‘Opportunity Arabia’ conference, now in its tenth year, is the leading UK event promoting Saudi Arabia.
- Seminars and focused business briefings, offering our members and contacts high-value commercial and intellectual information on topical issues, specific markets and sectors, and the business environment.
- VIP Lunches and receptions, at which Ministers, Ambassadors and other VIPs brief attendees on the latest developments and opportunities in their country or region in an intimate setting.
- Trade missions, led by the MEA, often in partnership with UK Trade & Investment, providing unparalleled opportunities to explore market potential, gain access to key decision makers and establish relationships with potential business partners. We run regular missions to the countries of the region.
- Business introductions and networking opportunities, facilitating access to business counterparts in the region and sector-specific UK contacts to further your MENA business.
- Consultancy and advice from our expert team with their extensive market knowledge and experience, assisting you to achieve your business objectives in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Business intelligence through our website and publications, keeping you abreast of developments and opportunities in the region. We issue a monthly e-newsletter and quarterly magazine ‘Opportunity Middle East’, as well as bringing you analysis from our partner organisations.
- Representation of our members’ needs and interests. Our influential connections at the highest level of business and government and our years of experience mean we are well placed to lobby for our members’ interests to governments and other relevant bodies.
- Business training and services, providing you with the practical tools and guidance you need to conduct successful business with the region, including cultural awareness inductions, doing business seminars, translation services and language instruction.
- Special offers and discounts from our selected partners, ranging from travel deals to research reports. Available exclusively to members.
To benefit fully from our services and activities you need to be a member. Join now, or contact us for further information.