- Use of this site is provided by The Middle East Association subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- The Middle East Association reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the Middle East Association and of its partners, sponsors and/or affiliated members are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the Middle East Association be liable for any damages including, without limitation, for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, resulting from your access or use of the website or any error, omission, interruption or inaccuracy on the website. You hereby waive any and all such claims against the Middle East Association and its affiliates. You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement, and that the website would not be provided to you absent such limitation.
- Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive materials onto the website, we do not guarantee or warrant that the website or content that is contained on or that can be downloaded from the website is free from such destructive materials. The Middle East Association does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website and the materials contained, advertised or otherwise hosted on it.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from the Middle East Association. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by the Middle East Association to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely and that the document has been accessed legitimately. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Middle East Association). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- The Middle East Association takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites and information published on our website directly from Third Parties including, but not limited to, our Tender Feed, News Feed and documents included in our Resources folder. Any issue arising in relation to content published by Third Parties on our website should be taken up directly with the Third Party and not with the Middle East Association. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and the Middle East Association has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that the Middle East Association approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information unless otherwise stated.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.