Saudi Transtec 2013
Now in its 4th Edition – SAUDI TRANSTEC 2013 is set to again provide Saudi Arabia with one of the most comprehensive events in the region for transportation, materials handling, warehousing, and logistics.
H.E. Eng. Mohammed Khalid Al-Suwaiket, representing the Ministry of Transport, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will officially open the 4th edition of the SAUDI TRANSTEC 2013 Exhibition and Conference on December 9 at 1pm in Dammam.
Regional transportation and logistics leaders will come together to share industry developments, know-how, and to discuss future opportunities. SAUDI TRANSTEC organiser International Exhibition Services (IES) said. ‘As the sole event in the Eastern Province dedicated to transportation, logistics, warehousing and materials handling, the SAUDI TRANSTEC exhibition and conference offer the perfect environment and opportunity for local, regional and international companies to take advantage of accelerated growth in these key sectors.’
The SAUDI TRANSTEC Conference 2013 brings together a broad panel of international industry experts including:
- Khalid Al Khaldi, Program Logistics Manager, SADARA Project
- Ayman Al-Ghamdi, Pipelines Distribution & Terminals, Downstream, Saudi Aramco
- Ahmed Bashir Kurdi, Managing Director, West Group Logistics Port Services, Saudi Arabia
- Shan Senthil, Marketing Manager, Integrated Logistics Company, Kuwait
- Abdul Wahab, Transportation & Logistics, SASCO (Saudi Automotive Services Co.), Saudi Arabia
- Dr Turhan Bilgili, Projects Manager and Senior Instructor, Middle East Logistics Institute (MELI)
- Dudi Hermanto, GM Business Development, Almajdouie Logistics
- Dr Satish Mapara, Director, Supply Chain and Logistics Group (SCLG)
- Jay New, Group Director – Commercial, Gulftainer Company Limited, Sharjah
- Frédéric Zielinski, Business Development Manager Middle East, Warehouse & Distributions Solutions, Swisslog AG, Switzerland
- Menon Unnikrishnan, National Logistics Manager, Al Bandar International House for Trading Co/Landmark Group.
The IES team offers international expertise for companies wishing to expand current business interests in Saudi Arabia within the Transport & Logistics sector. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details and registration forms, please click here