The unforgettable weekend is set to start on June 23, when the Formula one cars will hit the circuit for the second edition of 2017 Formula 1 Grand Prix of Europe in Baku, the capital City of Azerbaijan.
Here's five reasons you can't afford to miss the F1 Grand Prix in Baku:
1. It’s a circuit like no other - The Baku City Circuit is unique with a length of 6,006 km (3.730-mile), The Tilke Engineered circuit is simple, however, the technical sectors have extreme straights in a dumbbell-shaped layout that runs counterclockwise, and 20-turn street course that runs narrow and steep before returning to the main straight. The Baku track establishes itself as one of the most challenging, exciting and thrilling track ever. It is no wonder it has been termed as “a mixture of Monza and Monaco” a new term from Last year’s “fastest track in the history of F1 calendar”. The track is also breathtaking, having been set up in an urban atmosphere with a great association of 21st century style, history, and a spectacular backdrop that perfectly combines the beautiful seaside promenade, the impressive government house, swank hotels and high-end shops.
2. Music Stars will be performing - During the spectacular weekend beginning June 23 to 25, fans from across the globe will be arriving in Baku for a remarkable experience. June 23 will be the start of the weekend’s entertainment program, and some of the world’s biggest music stars will perform nightly on a specially constructed stage. This year’s international starts include: Maria Carey, Nicole Scherzinger and the Black Eyed Peas. It’s worth noting that all entertainment zones are located in the shopping areas that stretch along the city’s beautiful Seaside Boulevard, adjacent to the stunning Caspian Sea shore.
3. Autograph sessions - In Last Year’s event all the F1 drivers participated in autograph sessions throughout the weekend. This year, it’s pretty much going to be the same. Visitors will get the opportunity to meet their heroes, favorite Formula 1 drivers and get their autographs and take pictures with them.
4. Family activities - There are a lot of rest and recreation zones spread across the circuit created purely for the fans attending the race weekend. These zones are so cool, making it is possible to relax away from the noise and race-track action. They are made with comfortable bean bags, umbrellas, sofas, small tables and armchairs that are available for guests to chill out any time they need a break. The kids are also provided with thematic F1 haircut, funny caricatures and a fun aquarium where they get to enjoy their chill out session.
5. Become a social media celebrity - Guests can take pictures with their heroes and favorite F1 drivers, post them on social media pages, and voila, they're an instant sensation. Remember to hashtag with #WelcometoAzerbaijan and #F1Baku
Tickets to Azerbaijan and tickets to f1 event
The tickets to the F1 are still on sale. The tickets start from only $35 going all the way to $400. The tickets to Azerbaijan for the Grand Prix weekend go for just Dh1,468 ($399.5).
Visa to Azerbaijan
GCC nationals are able to get visas on arrival and GCC residents travelling with a GCC national can also get visa on arrival. The rest can check the list of 93 countries that are able to get a visa online. - TradeArabia News Service